How to organize your travel towards dental relief
- Get your free quote by sending us your recent OPG radiography (panorama RX)
- Propose multiple possible dates on which to meet us. We will choose together when will be the best time for your visit.
- Book your flight and confirm the appointment with us.
- We will book your accomodation and confirm it to you.
- We or your hotel’s shuttle will pick you up at the airport.
- A local mobile phone will be at your disposal throughout your stay, including all necessary contacts, so you can stay in touch with us 24×7.
Choose the best accomodations to relieve stress and that offer a good starting point to explore the city
We offer accomodations at 2 star, 3 star and 4 star hotel rooms located at 150m from our clinic at Hotel Caro. Please book your room through us to get these special rates:
- 2 star room, not including breakfast – 30 Euro single / 35 Euro double
- 3 star room, with breakfast – 57 Euro single / 67 Euro double
- 4 star room, with breakfast, internet, parking, pool and gym access – 73 Euro single / 83 Euro double
Meals and shopping are available at closeby Promenada Mall (100m from clinic).
What about the city itself?
Known for its wide, tree-lined boulevards, glorious Belle Époque buildings and a reputation for the high life (which in the 1900s earned its nickname of “Little Paris”). Today, Bucharest is Romania’s largest city and capital, and it’s a bustling metropolis. Romanian legend has it that the city of Bucharest was founded on the banks of the Dambovita River by a shepherd named Bucur, whose name literarily means “joy.” His flute playing reportedly dazzled the people, and his hearty wine from nearby vineyards endeared him to the local traders, who gave his name to the place.
Complete tourism information can be grabbed from the official Bucharest tourism page.